Templatepen.com releases it's first new premium Blogger template -Feather.Yes This is a wonderful and responsive Blogger template for the Blogger platform.The layout is minimal ,ensured against high page speed scores and excellent Search engine optimization..This Blogspot template is Higly responsive and wordks flawslessly and fluidly on all devices such as smartphones tablets and Desktops
Features-Responsive SEO Blogger template
- SEO ready -Template is well coded with advanced meta tags which enable the search engines to easily index your post in no time
- Responsive-This template works in small resolution screens to the iMac fluidly which ensures zen percent Blogg reading
- Made for Blogging Niche-This blogger template is specially made for those who have Taking blogging as their Blogging Niche
- Excellent Comment Style
- Incorporates Social Sharing Buttons
- Author Box widget inclusive
Navigation Menu
<nav class="menu">
Author Bio
<div class="author-bio content-box-inner">
Footer Social share
<div class="social-icons">
Important Notice-The template is provided to you for free and there for ,if you are a true blogger ,do not remove our credit links.This is the least you can do for us.Good luck and Happy Blogging

Nice Template
ReplyDeleteGreat Template .Thnx
ReplyDeleteGreat template..How can i change the Social share buttons??
ReplyDeleteRegards
Thanks for your appreciation
DeleteFind this code and you can change it accordingly
<div class="social-icons">
Thanks super template.like wordpress
ReplyDeleteAwesome template bro...Thanks for sharing comment on Infenia.com
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot ..I like this template..
Great Theme. I like it. Very nice
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!
ReplyDeleteYou must have considered some points. It will get more appreciation of users -
- Ad space below the header.
- Ad space below/above posts.
- Title and meta should be above the image.
Otherwise design is good....
Yea ..That's obvious..
ReplyDeleteCheck at the source code for the credits.It's mentioned plain in papers
I would like to buy the licensed version of this design but I get this response when purchasing: PayPal says: Account anzjoy100@gmail.com is restricted. How do I buy the licensed version?
ReplyDelete